Tuesday 11 June 2013

Insect or ...?

Day 3: Busy, busy day...busy. However, while dusting around the house I found this critter on my window sill. Thinking he was dead, I did what any idiot with a goal to take one photo a day would do: I grabbed my camera, slapped on the macro lens and shot 25 photos of him. 

As sometimes happens, I started to darken this photo because I was thinking I wanted it to be a black and white edit. The darker it got, the more a face came out. To me it looks like....Gene Simmons.

Has today seen an improvement of skills? No. I have a feeling I've chosen the wrong week. With so much going on, I don't think I will have time to experiment with settings or edits. I'm far too sleepy to type at this point let alone play with different ways of taking the same photo. ;) That said, it's still beneficial to post a photo if I really like the way it came out. Hopefully by this time next year I will notice a marked improvement overall. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment