Monday 17 June 2013

Oops...

I know, I know...a daily blog should be just that, a DAILY blog...I can 'splain!

I had a wonderful weekend with a fellow American friend who came to stay and share my view of the world. It was good fun, two "old ladies" just talking all weekend, having a few cervezas and a BBQ and enjoying the summer sun.

Now, to get back to business. A few months ago I started a smallish container garden as I've done many, many times before. Gardening chases away the blues and relaxes me so it's been nice to get my hands dirty again. This photo, for your viewing pleasure, is of the very first of my Asian Lillies to open and bloom so in my excitement, I snapped a photo. I shall repeat the process in a day or so when she's fully open. I am also excited to find my Royal Wedding Poppy is "pregnant". I'd given up all hope of it ever flowering. I'd post a photo but poppy buds are, well, not great photos. They give cause to act like a teenager, that's really all I will say.

Have a wonderful Monday! As always, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment