Thursday 4 July 2013

Hey Baby, It's the 4th of July...

In case you didn't know it, it's the 4th of July. That's a pretty damn big deal where I come from. America loves its Independence Day, and even though I've moved to the UK, I'm still an all American girl. 

I have had a super long day so I'm keepin' it simple this evening. I shot this photo of some sparklers as they burned. To get the sparklers, I had to buy them in November when the UK celebrates Guy Fawkes Night and blows off fireworks far and wide across the British Isles. Means nothing to me really, except a way to get my hands on some sparklers for July. Ha, it's all relative, or something like that. As I said, I'm tired. 

So, I wish you all a happy 4th of July and if you're not of the American persuasion, I wish you a happy summer day. I'm falling asleep as I type this...so I will leave you now with a photo and a bit of fun...oh and um, the photo I actually took, is the one on the bottom ;) 

Be sure to watch this too:
--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf-p37KhD6Q , enjoy! And...you're welcome! 





No comments:

Post a Comment