Monday 1 July 2013

There's no excuse...

Day??

It's hard to maintain a (daily) photography blog when you don't take new photos. Case in point: this blog is suffering from lack of love and attention. But, I have an excuse...

Last week my dog was unwell. He was in a lot of pain and every time he ate, he would cry out and whimper. The vet is fairly sure he has some kind of ulcer. Getting him back on track has been a work out. Boiling chicken and rice on a daily basis is a bit beyond my abilities as a cook. In other words, I didn't even know HOW to boil chicken and rice. And I burned the rice the first three days. Not a good thing for a food snob of a dog.

Dog is back to fighting normal now, asking to eat and demanding food. That means I had to leave the house today to find some new photos.

This photo is of some flowers that I honestly don't know what they're called. How's THAT for a grammatically awkward sentence? I like this photo. It's mild and a bit fresh. It's green, but grey and it's delicate. It reminds me of my wedding colors. It's not a GREAT photo. I just like it.

Tomorrow I shall find a challenge. Today was just not that day. I've got a lot on my mind and I'm homesick for California and all that I love back home today. It's not an excuse, it's a reason.

Have a lovely week...thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment