Thursday 25 July 2013

MILESTONE!

I swear I was gonna post this last night but the excitement of the day followed by some drama in life sort of crossed paths and I was asleep fairly early last night.

Today's photo isn't very fantastic in its tech effort, however it's a fantastic pic in subject.

So, to make it all very short and sweet, yesterday I finally passed the road test and obtained my British driver's license. I've only tried and failed 3 times before so I needed to pass or lose every last ounce of courage I had left.

Here it is, the certificate of passing. I can legally drive now and in 4 weeks I'll have the actual license in my hot little hands. I finally feel like life in the UK can finally feel like MY life in the UK instead of a onlooker waiting for permission to live.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment