Wednesday 31 July 2013

Not Doing This Right...Am I?

I realize that my so-called daily blog has turned into a weekly appearance. I'll do the best I can, but life has hills and valleys, I think of myself as poor Sisyphus, pushing that boulder, just pushing it up the hill for eternity. I don't think I deserved my boulder though. I think it's just part of life.

My dog's health is still not good. I'm not discussing it much, not unless asked. His recent diagnosis of diabetes is bringing me way down. And my husband, who normally hides his worries, is starting to appear just that, worried. I think, likely, things will be alright...it's just the beginning, it takes a while for blood sugar and insulin to regulate. I don't know what I'm doing, just trying to keep Hamish alive and happy. But that's not a happy or photo related subject so I will get off this path and post a photo. A photo I might add, is ridiculously morbidly beautiful to me...

This photo is a man and woman's graves, side by side, for eternity. I found some beauty in it, but then, I like graveyards...call me strange. Really, I don't mind. The exterior of my being changes, but I'm going to be a goth girl for life.

Here 'tis. Have a wonderful, peaceful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment